So you’ve installed the Genesis framework and Estelle theme… now what?
In your WordPress dashboard, please go to Appearance > Widgets, drag and drop each widget to their respective widget area and set up like the images below to have them look like the demo website.
*Make sure to upload a square image to the About widget so your image can have a perfect circle shape.
*For a step by step guide on how to set up your newsletter box, please visit this link.
BEFORE CONTENT – SLIDER
SLIDER SET UP
1. Go to Soliloquy > Add New
2. Enter a title for your slider
3. Go to the Config tab and make sure your slider is configured as below:
4. Save your slider
5. Copy the shortcode of your slider and paste it into a Custom HTML widget, and place it into the Before Content – Slider section
BEFORE CONTENT – FEATURED PAGES
1. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Instagram Feed > Settings. Click Connect an Instagram account
2. After connecting your Instagram account, go to the Configure tab and configure the plugin as below:
3. Save Changes
4. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag and drop the Instagram Feed widget into the Footer 1 widget area
This is an optional widget area and can also be used as an ad space.